If you love excursion across asphalt and dirt roads, then Gran Canaria is the perfect location where you can enjoy a jeep safari with your friends or family members. If you are looking forward to going on one such excursion and you have been searching for service providers online, then here are a few things you need to check in their offered services.
1. How long is the excursion duration – most of them will just take your money and give you a ride for just a few hours. The genuine ones will have excursions of up to 7 hours long and in July and August (the warmest months) they will run even 2 excursions a day.
2. Do they have tour guides speaking a variety of languages – there will be some extremely professional excursion organizers who will have tour guides expert in languages such as Spanish, German, Dutch, English, Italian, Polish and French. The more languages they speak, better is it for the tourists from different countries.
3. Do they offer pick up service – some of them arrange pick-ups from up to Playa del Ingles, Bahia Feliz, San Augustin, Taurito, Mogan and even Puerto Rico. If you want pick-up to be from other far-away places, they can do that too, but with a bit of additional price.
4. Do they allow you to have think back time – there are some excursion organizers such as Gran Canaria Excursions, who give you up to 48 hours of think back time; which means, even if you feel like you don’t want to go to the excursion (24 hours before the excursion begins) they refund you the entire booking amount. Does anybody else do that?
5. Do they have Gallery and description of their trips – the excursion organizers will have everything up on their website. They will put up pictures and descriptions of the excursions so that you can get familiar with the kind of adventure you will be having.
All year-round diversity of boat trips in Gran Canaria makes it a perfect place to get out on the ocean and experience the island from a fresh perspective. Catamaran trip with Gran Canaria Excursions is ideal to provide you with the personal experience you deserve at a very good price. This boat trip provides you highly varied sensations and other marine life during the journey to see on board with the recreational activities during the stops. Gran Canaria Excursions offer you an array of totally different tailor-made boat trips that will be guaranteed make you, your family and friends´ outing unforgettable. All our boat excursions are accompanied by a local multilingual tour guide and friendly boat’s crew to make your on-board experience as pleasant as possible. So, if you are looking for the boat excursion in Gran Canaria and want to ensure places on one of the good boats it is best to book your boat trip online or Call us now on 605 23 03 58 to know more.
Every time you head out on the water in a speedboat, or in a jet ski, safety is very important. However, there are some boating safety tips that you can make your boating experience safer, better and enjoyable. Here’s the list:
Jacket and Tie
This is especially important for everyone to don a life jacket; when onboard the boat. Always make sure that life jackets are at the appropriate fits while wearing.
Be Prepared with Your Required Safety Equipment
Regardless of the length of your vessel, be sure to have the required boating safety equipment aboard for your boat, with all in a good working condition at all times.
When setting an anchor, having it’s sufficient size and length (ratio of 8:1 scope to water depth) is always good to keep the boat from turning abeam to the waves.
Experience the Northwest’s number one river trip with Gran Canaria Excursions and make a memory of a lifetime. River excursion with us is really a great way to enjoy a variety of thrilling rides on white water, famous 360 spins, historic sights and scenic waterfronts while providing fun and splash at every turn. Gran Canaria Excursions of Gran Canaria is passionate and committed to offer custom made Jet boat River trips that are fun for all ages. History, splash and a whole lot of fun await you on this Gran Canaria’s most popular, quick and scenic adventure! Please call us at 605 23 03 58 for details or to make reservations.
Great little boat trip, definitely a must do in Gran Canaria! Everything about this cruise tour is great. From the very scenic journey of incredible views with a great breeze to the enjoyable and relaxed beautiful sea ride – all is such an amazing experience at a very reasonably priced. At Gran Canaria Excursions, we have an equally fantastic time for all adults and kids to make your trip extra special!. As first timers visiting Gran Canaria for Boat Tours, we put at ease all the way through for a peaceful private island experience or some of the best snorkeling on the globe packed with adventure accompanied by friendly, chatty and professional hosts. We look forward to meeting you at the dock soon. Contact @ grancanariaexcursions.eu or Call 605 23 03 58.